Paul is committed to providing the best possible solution to your Commercial Law dispute. He will provide quality legal advice and representation both in Court and at Mediation.
He practices in all areas of commercial law, with a particular interest in:
- Banking and Insolvency
- Building and Construction
- Corporations and Securities
- Energy and Resources
A selection of some of the matters Paul has been involved with:
- appeals in the Planning and Environment Court against Council refusal of planning applications;
- Applications for Declarations in the Planning and Environment Court;
- Application seeking Mareva (Freezing) Orders with respect to a claim by a business against an employee of the company;
- Commencing civil proceedings with respect to theft by an employee;
- Commencing or defending numerous proceedings for breach of contract;
- Applications for security for costs;
- proceedings in the NSW Supreme Court with respect to a dispute between directors of a joint venture company;
- contractual disputes, and disputes under the Subcontractors Charges Act;
- Winding up of companies, and appointment of provisional liquidators;
- Defending Winding Up Applications.
- Costs Applications in different courts and jurisdictions.
- racial discrimination proceedings in QCAT.
Liability Limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.